Saturday, October 14, 2006

I'm a God Luvr. Love that God!!!
I saw this license plate on a car as I was leaving the airport last night.

I'm guessing it belongs to the person who posted this very informative response to the message:

COULD OF JESUS REALLY STAND ON THE CROSS?

Have you experienced an angel dream, or experienced stigmata? Or has someone close to you experienced it? I know it is possible for God to let some SEE what Jesus went through, and I'm very interested in talking about what you experienced. :D I'm a God Luvr. Love that God!!! Love and BIG MONKEY HUGS!!!

I'm sure BGMNKYHGS was already taken. I am even more sure that God Luvr was very angry when he/she was told that it was not possible to include three exclamation points on their license plate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home