Monday, March 26, 2007

Pat Boone's Gonna Save My Soul
I guess I shouldn't care- they always have stupid ads on these right-wing websites.

But come on- Pat Boone? Pressuring TV advertisers not to show ads during sexy tv shows?

Like network television has ANYTHING sexy? Violent- maybe. But nothing sexy, I promise you.

Hell - the shirt Pat is wearing in the anti-sexy-TV ad is more sexy than ANY network television show I've ever seen.

I've included another view of the same shirt. Damn! now THAT's sexy....

























2 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

That's hilarious, since Pat Boone decided to do a Heavy Metal cover album several years ago (in black leather vest sans shirt, by the way) where he sings Sandman by Metallica. I don't even know if Sandman is explicit or violent, but I just think it's kinda funny that he's "Mr. Family Values" all of a sudden.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

I think that's pretty funny given Pat Boone's recent Heavy Metal cover album. He dresses like an elderly S&M enthusiast and sings songs like Sandman, by Metallica. Look it up on iTunes... it's hilarious. Mr. Family Values sure is a mystery wrapped in an enigma, don't you think?

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home