Friday, September 08, 2006

Please Support My Campaign

I've been getting a lot of emails from Ken Blackwell lately.

The subject of the latest one is "Please Support My Campaign".

In it, he first promises to cut my taxes. Woo hoo!

Then, he says he needs me to give him money for his campaign.

huh?

I've seen something like this on a late-night infomercial.

Anyway- here's the full text of the letter- enjoy...


Dear Supporter,

Last week I launched my first campaign ad "Taxin Ted ." With this ad we have begun to tell the people of Ohio what my opponent Ted Strickland really believes. To view the ad click here .


My opponent is already on the air with his misleading ads. In fact we just filed an official complaint against him because he is distorting the truth.


There are only two months until Election Day. I spent Labor Day weekend on the "Road to Jobs" bus tour. I was honored to meet with so many Ohioans from every corner of the state. I plan on campaigning tirelessly across this state for the next two months, informing the voters of my plans for job creation, lower taxes, smaller and honest government, health care reform and education reform.


To do that I need your help! Please click here and give today. We need your help to win this campaign. Please give today.


Remember this campaign could very well be the most important in the country. Don't let the Democrats steal this without a fight. Please click here and contribute as generously as you can.

Thanks and God Bless,
Ken Blackwell

1 Comments:

Blogger Modern Esquire said...

Ken Blackwell accusing the Democrats of "stealing" the election... priceless.

BTW, how brave of you to get on the mailing list.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home